If I say...
...what is the first word to pop in your head? Mine:
3. shoe/manolo blahnik
4. slide/ride that rythm
What characteristics do you want in a mate, or did you want, before you found your present mate?
Fill out the following, post in your own journal and pass the list on!
1. Gender and orientation: Male, straight enough.
2. Religion: Catholic.
3. Spirituality: Believes that we are dirt, dirt is us and that is good.
4. Profession: Part-time paralegal.
5. Educational level: Law school.
6. Children: Has kids? Wants kids? Childfree?: I want Pickie Beecher to be my child.
7. Style or scene: mainstream, alt, geeky, doesn't matter, what?: Suited up, well dressed goth.
8. Activities: Writing, light sadism, wine tasting, law, dinner parties, exotic excursions, piano.
9. Housekeeping: So clean the sound of scrubbing turns him on.
10. Politics: Argues for environmental justice and human rights. Pro cloning.
11. Personality: Smouldering, indoorsy, passionate, NOT dependent, well-read but not pretentious, ironic, dark, only sort of a drunk, esoteric, endearingly scary, only sort of sentimental, delicious. Xiu Xiu and showtunes.
12. Body type: Only sort of tall with broad shoulders. The kind of build that softens well with time.
13. Relationship style preferred: monogamous, polyamorous, etc?: If he was real, then monogamous.
14. Social style: So charming. He's a lawyer.
15. Type of background: Has a female twin, has lived all over--especially in the bay area--grew up rich but well meaning, went to law school with pure motives, has a history with cocaine and novelists.
16. Pets or no?: A kestrel, two cats and a mini dox.
17. Smoking or no?: Sometimes.
18. Drugs?: He does have a history with cocaine.
19. Sex?: As stated above, light sadism, tiny blood fetish, chamber music, religious roleplay, Catholic guilt complex, literary roleplay, etc. etc.
20. Hair/eyes/complexion?: Black hair, full eyes, pale skin.
21. Don't forget the most important list item: Gets it.
22. Add your own.
I WANT - Satisfaction.
I HAVE - Unsettling tendencies.
I REGRET - Leading so many people on.
I WISH - World peace could be achieved with a collective orgasm.
I LOVE - Being moved to tears.
I HATE - Kids who don't try anything new.
I MISS - My godparents and their children. My dad and my sister and Jen and my other sister.
I FEAR - Global warming.
I HEAR - An old recording of Emily Saliers and Amy Ray.
I SEARCH - For escapes.
LAST TIME YOU......
SMILED? While bopping to the top.
LAUGHED? At fan fiction.
CRIED? On a plane--angry at my step-sister for being so selfish and wicked.
BOUGHT SOMETHING?... Last night--Pepsi Vanilla and Fuze.
DANCED? While bopping to the top.
GOT HAMMERED? Last night. I'm sorry, Marcella.
WERE SARCASTIC? I don't know. I'm not lucid enough for sarcasm.
KISSED SOMEONE? A few weeks before school got out.
HUGGED SOMEONE? Today.
TALKED TO AN EX? A few days ago.
HAD A NIGHTMARE? I don't know.
LAST THING YOU READ? Troy/Ryan!
LAST MOVIE YOU SAW ON THE BIG SCREEN? The Pursuit of Happyness.
LAST PHONE NUMBER YOU CALLED? My grandmother's.
LAST SHOW YOU WATCHED ON TV? Desperate Housewives.
LAST SONG YOU HEARD? Poi Dog Pondering-The Watermelon Song.
LAST THING YOU HAD TO DRINK? Pepsi Vanilla.
YOU ATE? Pasta.
HAVE A CRUSH? Yes.
HAVE A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND? No, thank God.
HAVE A DREAM THAT KEEPS COMING BACK? No.
REMEMBER YOUR FIRST LOVE? I don't know.
STILL LOVE HIM/HER? I don't know.
READ THE NEWSPAPER? The Weekly. Only in Tucson.
HAVE ANY GAY, BISEXUAL OR LESBIAN FRIENDS? Mostly.
BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? Mostly Christmas miracles!
BELIEVE IT'S POSSIBLE TO REMAIN FAITHFUL FOREVER? Sure, but how depressing. Unless you're with someone who is seriously hot shit (see above).
LIKE THE TASTE OF ALCOHOL? Yes.
BELIEVE IN GOD? I guess.
HAVE ANY SECRETS? Probably.
HAVE ANY PETS? Yes.
GO TO OR PLAN TO GO TO UNIVERSITY? Yes. Well, Not A University.
HAVE ANY PIERCINGS? Ears.
HAVE ANY TATTOOS? No. :(
HAVE A BEST FRIEND? CRISTINA BFFFF
HAVE ANY BAD HABITS? YES.
CARE ABOUT LOOKS? Yes. But not in terms of beautiful/ugly, unless you're one of the kids on Desperate Housewives (in which case you are the latter).
TRUST OTHERS EASILY? No.
TAKE WALKS IN THE RAIN? Absolutely.
KISS WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED? Duh.
[x]Aristocrat - Cats.
[o]Bridle - Horse.
[x]Clavicle - Alkaline Trio.
[o]Decoy - Sex toy.
[x]Fate - Vampires.
[o]General - Republic.
[x]Herb - Cream.
[o]Inefficaciousness - Me.
[x]Jerkwater - Heterosexual.
[o]Kayak - Rapids.
[x]Lerperchan - Klover.
[o]Minor - Scrape.
[x]Note - Rachel McAdams.
[o]Old School - Will Ferrel.
[x]Pancake - Grill.
[o]Quarter - Washington, Washington.
[x]Racket - Richie Tenenbaum.
[o]Scalp - Tomohawk.
[x]Toilet Soap - Urinal.
[o]Urchin - Sea.
[x]Virtual - Harrassment.
[o]Waste - My femininity.
[x]X ray - Cyclops.
[o]Yawn - Town.
[x]Zeus - Leda.